Thursday, May 1, 2008

Using Technorati

Definitely, there's no one using HPL as a tag -- at least not at Hartford Public Library. The first HPL tag I found on a search was from baldingblog.com, which wasn't so pleasant, considering the existent solutions aren't really what they look like and I could surely make use of working ones... Anyway, I couldn't find a connection between the tag and the result.

This tag thing is a new idea for me, I still have to get used to it, and certainly I have to convince myself that I should use it. My searches are invariably done through Google, and that's still the best way to get what I need, I think, unless I am looking specifically for blogs -- and I'm not really sure why I would do it.

It may be a good social tool to be exchanging tags and comments on other people's blogs, but that's probably too much social (virtual) life for me. Besides, I have a family and my time is limited...

No comments: